Ahhhh!! Boston TV Memories!!

Gregory Costa temporalorbit@hotmail.com
Fri Nov 4 16:34:09 EST 2005

I ran across an old post from March of 1998 concerning TV38 and the way most
television stations discard precious broadcast history...

I'll put a link to the archived page, and a a small blurb, so you know which
post it is that I'm referencing, because I'm not sure if it's taboo to cut
and paste an entire post without that person's permission.  (I'm still new
at this)

Subject: Re: WBZ archives & WAPE

"In TV as well, both local stations and networks are notorious for
destroying history as soon as possible...."

http://66.102.7.104/search?q=cache:v8BVJVXpzaEJ:www.bostonradio.org/boston-radio-interest/v01.n364

Check it out!!