members getting in print

Laurence Glavin lglavin@lycos.com
Sun May 29 13:29:34 EDT 2005

For people who live far away or are travelling and can't get a hahd
copy of the Globe, here's the URL:

http://www.boston.com/news/globe/editorial_opinion/letters/articles/2005/05/29/a_network_that_belongs_to_all_of_us/

Some of you who read this may say "hey is this an impostor?";  Glavin
usually isn't this concise, but rattles endlessly repeating himself
and going over the same ground repetitiously and even redundantly.
You guessed it...the Globe chopped it down somewhat.  Something to do with
the price of newsprint.
not r