could someone explain this to me?

Donna Halper dlh@donnahalper.com
Fri May 27 12:15:29 EDT 2005

>Brian wrote--
>It is interesting that when a right leaning talk show host expresses
>strong opinions its a "hateful rant" but if you change the polarity of the
>opinion while keeping it as strong (ie. Al Franken or Jeannine Garoffalo)
>its enlightened conversation.

You missed my point, as I feared you would.  This is not about Air
America/good or Michael Savage/bad.   It's about an article I just read
that says Savage's ratings went way up while other more 'moderate' talkers
seem to have levelled off.  I wasn't asking about Savage and saying
everyone on the left is marvellous.  But you did sort of prove my point
about how polarised political conversations have become everywhere,
including on radio.