'RKO launches blogger's show on Sun night

Eli Polonsky elipolo@earthlink.net
Tue May 24 13:01:55 EDT 2005

> From: Garrett Wollman <wollman@csail.mit.edu>
> Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 16:07:50 -0400
> Subject: Re: 'RKO launches blogger's show on Sun night
>
> One Pacifica newscast was running daily on WMBR; it appears
> now to be a part of "WMBR Nightly News" at 5:30.

That's Pacifica's "Free Speech Radio News". Garrett is correct,
it airs on the "WMBR Nightly News", weekdays 5:30 - 6:00 PM.

> From: Larry Weil <kc1ih@mac.com>
> Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 20:02:38 -0400
> Subject: Re: 'RKO launches blogger's show on Sun night

> As for Pacifica, I thought their program "Democracy Now" was
> on WMBR and WBRS.

It no longer is. It's now on WZBC 90.3 weekdays 12 noon - 1 PM.

Eli Polonsky