'RKO launches blogger's show on Sun night

radiotony radiotony@comcast.net
Sat May 21 07:45:58 EDT 2005

While it is kinda neat to have a radio show about blogging, is it really a
show about blogging or a show about conservative bloggers who beat up
supposed liberals? Looking at Kevin's page, it seems like a whole bunch of
blather about the liberal media conspiracy, something many of us know
doesn't exist. As well, his blog guests listed for the first few shows are
all conservative. Is there ever going to be balance? Can you really be a
"pundit reviewer" and only bash liberals? And why is it that WRKO chose to
put another conservative on the air? Was there no one who was down the
middle who could have been hired or even a little left of center, since
everything on WRKO is conservative? How about Dan Kennedy? While I am no fan
of the "lamestream" media, as I said in a previous post, all this Newsweek
stuff is a bunch of hooey. I know, it's futile and frustrating, but this is
getting just a bit ridiculous. Well, alright, at least it is a local show
and we can always hope that Kevin's show becomes a bit balanced.

Best,
Anthony Schinella
News Director/A&E Host at WKXL 1450
Celebrating Concord, N.H. & the Capital Region
with thoughtful community radio
http://www.wkxl1450.com
http://politizine.blogspot.com