(no subject)

Laurence Glavin lglavin@lycos.com
Thu May 19 17:02:11 EDT 2005

Air America Radio has really been flying with the Downing Street
memo  trying to insinuate it into the general discourse.
One host wants Democrats in touch with Howard (cue the Wilhelm
sfx) Dean to mention it when he appears on "Meet the Press" to
be televised this coming Sunday (when it will air on 960 FM Talk
is yet to be determined).