WBLM Spot

Cooper Fox fox893@yahoo.com
Tue May 17 20:00:06 EDT 2005

Has anyone seen the new WBLM TV spot?  It's better
than the last one they had.  About the same quality as
the Frank spots, but a lot less generic.  The WBLM
spot doesn't have that pure testamonial feel.  I also
noticed that they were doing a TV promotion with
either Fox or WB... Or was it UPN?  They all blend
together for me.  Are they finally striking back
against Frank and The Bone's flanking manuever?

Magic 104
North Conway, NH
V: (603)356-8870
F: (603)356-8875