WRKO: Newsweek Off Air

brimatt1@aol.com brimatt1@aol.com
Mon May 16 17:10:24 EDT 2005

I heard the interview on Imus...It was with Howard Fineman, not Alter.

John Kennedy

-----Original Message-----
From: Laurence Glavin <lglavin@lycos.com>
To: dlh@donnahalper.com; Bob Nelson <raccoonradio@gmail.com>; boston-radio-interest@rolinin.BostonRadio.org
Sent: Mon, 16 May 2005 15:45:19 -0500
Subject: Re: WRKO: Newsweek Off Air

The program in question was "Imus in the Morning"  and some of the
laughter was occasioned by banter AROUND this controversy...
the Iman was urging Alter who lives not far from the studio
now in NJ to come over and take his punishment rather than
keep talking over the phone.  And bring Isikoff (sp?) with him.