WSMN Nashua being used by fire department for training

John J. Francini francini@mac.com
Tue May 10 23:01:00 EDT 2005

Do you know if everything of value to putting WSMN back on the air
has been removed, such as the transmitter, station electronics, and
the record library?  One would hope they weren't doing that with all
that stuff still there...

Also, what about the tower lighting system?  I noted that shortly
after the signal went dark, so did the tower lighting.  A few days
later the lighting returned -- probably forced to re-light them
because of the proximity to Nashua Airport.  Does the tower lighting
get its power feed from the station proper?  Or is there a plan to
take the towers down, assumedly in a way that they could be
re-erected elsewhere?

John Francini

--
----