WSMN Nashua being used by fire department for training

John Bolduc n1qgs@yahoo.com
Tue May 10 22:07:40 EDT 2005

Listening to my scanner today (fire scanner, not image scanner) I heard
Nashua NH Fire Rescue doing Rapid Inverntion Team (RIT) Training. This
usually involves filling the building with theatrical smoke and simulating
rescues. I imagine if this goes the way of normal fire department
training, in about a week, they will start to set several small fires and
put them out. I'm speculating a total burn down within the month.

John B
Derry NH