Endicott College Will Be A Hard Hat Area

Laurence Glavin lglavin@lycos.com
Wed May 4 17:39:39 EDT 2005

I made a trip out there when gasoline was cheaper, and could only see
one tower.  As I noted, the transmitter site is surrounded by
fencing and a gully, so you just can't walk up to it.  If there are
two more sticks on that property, they eluded me.