Exit Howie, Enter Hannity

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@myway.com
Tue Mar 29 11:33:34 EST 2005

>>WVMT (620 Burlington) is now running Hannity 3-6 on the longtime Howie Carr affiliate in the Burlington-Plattsburgh market.

Yes, I had heard rumblings about this. Hannity ranks #2 nationwide and I wondered why nobody was carrying him in Burlington/Plattsburgh (though I think he may have been on WRSA 1420 out of St. Albans for awhile--maybe still is. 100000watts.com says they carry Hannity
on WRSA...limited coverage area though)

Yes, they need to change the link on WVMT's site. Would WXZO
pick up Howie and dump Don and Mike? (prob. not, but who knows).
Howie's site does mention that 'RKO begins streaming on Monday.

Howie occasionally got calls from Montreal, from listeners who
picked up the show on WVMT.

By the way, 100kw.com says WVAA 1390 (classic country) has requested the calls WCAT