New Link (Was: Fw: Sklar tells a funny story about radio rivalry

Joseph Pappalardo joepappalardo2001@yahoo.com
Tue Mar 29 01:30:27 EST 2005

> > There is another aircheck on the Northeast site that had me laughing out
> > loud.
> >
> > Bob McGonagle from WGCH in Greenwich CT interviews Rick Sklar when Sklar
was
> > traveling around and promoting his book "Rockin' America".

Sklar tells a story of the rivalry between WINS and WMGM (1050AM), and a
practical joke that WINS played on WMGM....and plays back the tape.

Listen to Sklar set up the story from the begining....before he plays the
tape.

The story starts at about :20 minutes into the interview.

Rick Kelly informs me that the link in the original email doesn't work
anymore.

Try this one

http://www.northeastairchecks.com/checks/bmwgch88.ram

It's worth it!