Tab article on Air America Radio

Laurence Glavin lglavin@lycos.com
Sat Mar 26 14:06:29 EST 2005

I can't hear either WXKS-AM ot WKOX at night where I live, but I've
listened to the Garofalo/Seder show when I've been on the highway at
night, and like some other AirAmerica shows, it's similar to
NPR/WBUR shows like "Talk of the Nation', "The Connection"
and "On Point".  I suspect that it's just fine for its time
period, but it would never make it in morning drive.
Mark and Mark's show uses humor, guest interviews and calls
from more listeners, but even THEY can get PREACHY.