Tab article on Air America Radio

Daniel Billings billings@suscom-maine.net
Sat Mar 26 12:59:31 EST 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dan Strassberg" <dan.strassberg@att.net>
To: <bri@bostonradio.org>; "SteveOrdinetz" <hykker@grolen.com>
Sent: Saturday, March 26, 2005 8:50 AM
Subject: Re: Tab article on Air America Radio

> And BTW, Fox News seems to be doing just fine with a slate of
> right wingnuts who are no less extreme on the right than Malloy is on the
> left. I say "seems to be" because I don't have cable, so I can't watch Fox
> news, nor would I. My impressions of Fox News are based on what I've heard
> about it, not what I've seen of it.

Fox has three nightly talk shows:

O'Reilly is right of center, but not an ideological conservative.  He has
liberal views on many issues.

Hanity and Colmes is hosted by a liberal and a conservative.

Greta keeps her opinions to herself more than she did on CNN, but when she
was there, it was clear she was a liberal.