Recommended Reading

Laurence Glavin lglavin@lycos.com
Mon Mar 21 16:53:33 EST 2005

Then you're aware that "Letters to the Editor" about a given article
appear the second month after the original printing, so I'm looking forward
to the comments readers offer in the June issue...especially 'general'
readers.  I suspect that a letter or two may be from radio "professionals".
BTW, access to atlantic.com is no longer available using 'bostonradio'.