Recommended Reading

A. Joseph Ross lawyer@attorneyross.com
Sun Mar 20 23:44:44 EST 2005

On 20 Mar 2005 at 9:41, SteveOrdinetz wrote:

> Yes you are exaggerating a bit, but you certainly have a valid point.
> When the left shrieks about the "right wing media", talk radio seems
> to be what they're referring to (I don't have cable and have never
> seen Fox news so I can't comment about that).  I certainly don't
> consider the major networks overly conservative.

They're not overtly conservative, but they have cut back on a lot of coverage and generally
back the official line, more than they ever used to.  And certainly more than when the official
line was coming from a Democratic-controlled White House.

> My problem with Air Amerikka and the so-called "progressive" talk
> genre is that it's merely a left-slanted version of Rush, O'Reilly
> and others of their ilk.

I can't speak about every program, but where Rush and O'Reilly blatantly lie, I believe that Al
Franken is very careful to research his facts and get them right.  He even brings
conservatives on his show and has discussions with them.  And while I think Stephanie
Miller is a bit shrill at times (and may not be so careful to get the facts right), she takes pride
in not cutting off callers who disagree with her.