Recommended Reading

Donna Halper dlh@donnahalper.com
Fri Mar 18 15:11:24 EST 2005

At 01:39 PM 3/18/2005 -0500, Laurence Glavin wrote:
>As I said, you only get the first paragraph, then the requirement
>to enter your subscribers number.  Even bugmenot.com doesn't have
>a log-in for The Atlantic.

I am a subscriber so I can get you the entire article.  But I actually
found it rather odd in that the author seems very anti- the idea of liberal
talk and doesn't seem to believe it can succeed.  As a consultant (and I
have NEVER let my own personal beliefs get in the way of what is right for
a market of mine), I think some markets are perfect for liberal talk, while
others are not. But I do believe it is a viable format these days, whereas
it might not have been ten years ago.