WHOB Nashua stunting

Jeff Lehmann jjlehmann@comcast.net
Thu Mar 17 15:31:36 EST 2005

I think it's pretty obvious what they're changing to:

http://www.1063frankfm.com

Just what southern NH needs, another Classic Rock/Hits station... Frank is
not like Jack FM, with the Hot AC and other unique stuff mixed in, it's just
pure classic hits like WROR. It's been on 107.5 in Portland for a while now.

Jeff Lehmann
Hanson, MA