(no subject)

Keating Willcox kwillcox@wnsh.com
Thu Mar 17 13:47:55 EST 2005

The exact hours of operation are handled by a neat program called
Autopilot, which makes the correct changes, and logs everything. When I
first bought WMVU, they were making manual readings every two hours (what a
total hassle) and they were turning the station on and off when someone
arrived in the MA and left in the PM. I found Autopilot and had it
installed instantly. Never since have I had to worry, my logs are accurate,
and my power is on/off/low correct within a few seconds.

Sincerely,

Keating Willcox ~/~

WNSH AM 1570 Beverly
'playing the best music ever recorded'