Globe radio ownership (was Re: WCOP circa 1961 aircheck)

Sid Whitaker sid.whitaker@unh.edu
Tue Mar 15 16:17:41 EST 2005

More recently (mid 80s) the Globe owned WHYN Springfield (under the Affiliated
Publications banner.) I think the WHYN newsroom still had to pay for its
subscription to the Globe, however. I'm not sure if it was AP that sold to
Clear Channel, or if WHYN had another owner in between.

Sid

\