WCOP circa 1961 aircheck

A. Joseph Ross lawyer@attorneyross.com
Mon Mar 14 17:09:45 EST 2005

On 14 Mar 2005 SteveOrdinetz wrote:

> Weren't WGBH's studios in the Museum of Science at some point in the
> early-ish 60s?  I somehow recall going there while in junior high and
> seeing them there.

They had studios on Massachusetts Avenue in Cambridge, approximately on the present
site of the MIT Student Center.  After those studios were destroyed by fire, they used space
at Symphony Hall and in the Museum of Science for a time until their present building was
opened.

--
A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                   617.367.0468
15 Court Square, Suite 210          lawyer@attorneyross.com