WCAP Off The Air Again

Laurence Glavin lglavin@lycos.com
Mon Mar 7 16:50:46 EST 2005

According to fcc.gov, WZAN operates ND-Days.  Its location is south
of Portland, so it travels in this direction very nicely thank you.
And last summer (will we ever have another?), I got a
below-market rental of a house on Cape Cod, and WZAN seemed to
be as strong as WBZ, yes WBZ, which aims away from the Cape.