Entercom to streamcast again--but not Red Sox?

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@myway.com
Thu Mar 3 03:19:40 EST 2005

Boston Radio Watch reports that within the next couple weeks Boston's Entercom stations will be streaming again (WRKO, WEEI, WAAF, WQSX). But I wonder if the Red Sox games on 'EEI will be streamed...doesn't Major League Baseball control that (and offer it only on their PAY Net-streaming service)?

http://www.bostonradiowatch.com

Also I understand that on March 14 the Wyoming Blasting and Zoning Company (1030 Westinghouse--er, Infinity Street) will do the same :)