There's No Reason For Anybody To Be Out Of Work

Laurence Glavin lglavin@lycos.com
Wed Mar 2 17:09:25 EST 2005

It's my practice in the morning to pass over the Globe's sports
section to a fellow worker who pays me back with a whole Boston
Herald.  Today (03/02), the associate also checked the classifieds
which were folded with the sports section.  Later, he said
"Larry, check this out".  There was an "employment opportunity"
on page D11 that read as follows:

      RADIO ANNOUNCERS/DJ's
No experience required.  Do shows PT/FT for our radio stations.
Earn up to $200 per show.  Phone (617) 520-8010.

The '520' exchange in the 617 area code is listed as being in
Cambridge.  Is anyone familiar with that phone number;  no
radio station in the Yellow Book is listed as having that
number.