FCC dissasembles Radio Free Brattleboro

Sid Schweiger sid@wrko.com
Mon Jun 27 19:46:12 EDT 2005

>>I don't think it's unreasonable, in that context, for someone -
whether it
be the FCC or licensed broadcasters themselves or what have you - to
take
an active role in the public dialogue and explain just why these rules
aren't as irrational as they look.<<

Well, I'm still not convinced that public explanations are the FCC's
business, but if it ever comes to that, I (and, I suspect, the rest of
the folks on this list) will be all ears to hear the FCC's defense of
allocation standards which have not materially changed in over 70 years.

Sid Schweiger
IT Manager, Entercom Boston LLC
WAAF - WEEI AM/FM - WMKK - WRKO - WVEI
20 Guest St / 3d Floor