Rex Trailer

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 06:55:14 EDT 2005

I had taped the Ch 4 Boomtown special and showed it to a friend last
night. Great memories; I loved the music and hope they put out a CD of
Rex's stuff. I know they're selling a DVD (advertised on the special
and on his site rextrailer.tv) of Boomtown memories.

by the way did you notice on the special that at one point you could
see the old Ch. 25
logo? Boomtown spent a year or so after leaving Ch. 4 on the old
WXNE-TV 25. I still
remember when they went on the air, and I'd see ads on buses for them and their
shows: Gomer Pyle, McHale's Navy, the King Kong cartoon, Spiderman, etc. Owned
by Pat Robertson and later sold to Fox (didn't the Celtics own them at
one time, too?)