Is the Boston Herald replacing Dean Johnson?

Eli Polonsky elipolo@earthlink.net
Fri Jun 24 02:04:57 EDT 2005

> > From: SteveOrdinetz <hykker@grolen.com>
> > To: boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org
> Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 18:56:17 -0400
> Subject: Re: Is the Boston Herald replacing Dean Johnson?
>
>   Laurence Glavin wrote:
>
> >I have CD's and I venture into metro Boston at
> >least twice a month to attend LIVE concerts.
>
> As opposed to dead concerts?

If so, you're out of luck. There are no plans for any more "Dead"
concerts at this time.

I'm hearing that all the attempts to reunite the surviving members
of the Grateful Dead without the leadership of the late Jerry Garcia,
whether as "The Other Ones" or more recently as just "The Dead"
(without the word "Grateful"), have ended up resulting in bickering
and infighting among the original band members during each tour.

They plan to continue to tour mid-size venues separately with their
smaller spin-off bands, such as Bob Weir & Ratdog and Phil Lesh &
Friends.

E.P.