Is the Boston Herald replacing Dean Johnson?

Joseph Pappalardo joepappalardo2001@yahoo.com
Wed Jun 22 11:50:46 EDT 2005

> I don't know, I find that I can't stand WMJX for long periods of time.
All the songs tend to
> sound too much alike.  It doesn't offend me in small doses, but if I had
to listen to it for a
> long time, I think I'd get very annoyed.
>
> And I suspect teenagers might feel that way even more so.

My information may be dated, (I have a Spring 2004 ARB in front of me), but
WMJX appears to be the #5 station with teens.

After the obvious teen choices....JMN, Kiss AAF and BCN....it's their next
choice.

So for a station NOT targeted at teens, they appear to do very well with
teens.