LTAR This Sunday

Laurence Glavin lglavin@lycos.com
Thu Jun 2 17:08:57 EDT 2005

Although Bob is now able to correspond with this list, he hasn't
as yet spread the word here that there will be a "Let's Talk About
Radio" session this Sunday June 5th from 11:00 am until Noon on
WJIB-AM 740 in Cambridge.  This info was posted on the Boston board
at radio-info.com...there's nothing yet on the Northern New England
board about a WJTO airing, but if one occurs it's usually
one or two weeks later at an earlier time of day.  Yikes...I have to
get some tickets at the Bostix kiosk at the same time...I'll be the
person in line with a headset radio!