WROL Application

Laurence Glavin lglavin@lycos.com
Thu Jul 21 18:38:02 EDT 2005

I believe the former 950  in Presque Isle, Maine is gone, which
partially explains the orientation to the north and the change of
COL.  It appears that Boston itself will lie in the path of
one or more of those pesky nulls in DA's that make AM radio
stations sound weird even if a measuring device says the
signal should be strong enough for reception.   Ask the
people west of route 128 who try tried to listen to Celtic games
on WWZN (once again a no-show in the latest Arbitrons).