Herald: Jones brings Jack to Mike

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 12:43:32 EDT 2005

http://business.bostonherald.com/businessNews/view.bg?articleid=92831

>From Business section of today's Herald. Excerpt:

"Steve Jones has been working the airwaves since he was a teenager.
Now, at 35, the former on-air personality is taking the program
director post at WMKK (93.7 FM), the Boston station that last April
redubbed itself ``Mike'' and switched to disc-jockey-free airtime.

"'Our goal here is to bring as many flavors as possible,' Jones said.
'I want people to turn (Mike) on and go: "I haven't heard that in
years."'"