WCAP Sunday Special

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@myway.com
Sun Jan 23 11:11:48 EST 2005

>>I did the show from my all digital in-house studio....same place where I do "Music & Memories Overnight

Speaking of the storm, hope radio stations are making out OK in terms of staying on the air. I know WBZ radio had some technical problems about 9 am (signal kept going on and off; maybe they had to
revert to a backup transmitter or something?). Some college stations may be off air; I know WMWM is (not only 2 feet of snow up our way but the scheduled DJ for the afternoon blues show lives in Nahant
and the causeway is closed, plus parking emergency in Salem. I get the feeling she won't make it in!)

As for local TV, let's raise our cup of coffee (thank you Jack Chase) to retired 'BZ-TV reporter Shelby Scott...that trouper who bravely went out to report on the heavy snow each and every time. No doubt some snow drifts now are higher than Shelby's 5-foot-height...