Michael Powell to resign?

Jeremy Mixer mixer@zoso.net
Sat Jan 22 03:51:48 EST 2005

You are correct there, I am not arguing with that.

What I do not approve of is an FCC chairman who tries to push to lighten
up ownership rules even more than they are now. THIS is where I had a
problem.

I will also say that it certainly SEEMED that the FCC was being a lot more
picky about the regulations....I forget the name of the movie as it is
late- but how many ABC stations were too scared to broacast the movie that
has been shown on ABC several times before? The FCC is there to maintain
rules of broadcasting, not to scare everyone.

Jeremy

              WKIT- http://www.zoneradio.com/wkit
         Zoso.net - http://www.zoso.net "The Home of FBO"
Led Zeppelin FAQL- http://mixer8930.tripod.com/faql.txt