Kendall Buhl Doing Traffic On WBZ-AM

Mark Watson markwats@comcast.net
Thu Jan 20 22:00:15 EST 2005

Laurence Glavin wrote:

> Over the past weekend, I noticed that Kendall Buhl, fairly
> long-time newscaster on WBOQ-FM, was doing traffic on WBZ-AM.
> I thought he was moonlighting to put a few more dineros in his
> pocket.  Now I hear him during weekdays.  Is he off WBOQ then?

   He's been gone from WBOQ for several months. He was doing mornings, then
exited and was replaced by Bill Wightman who didn't stay there too long. And
WBOQ has found Wightman's replacement. Today's Boston Globe reports that
Larry Burnham will take over the WBOQ morning show as of this coming Monday.
Most recently Burnham was the midday "Traffic on the 3's " reporter on WBZ,
so it appears that Kendall Buhl has replaced Larry Burnham.

Mark Watson