WKVT 1490 site

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@myway.com
Mon Jan 17 16:54:08 EST 2005

Now that they've gone Air America (and similar-type shows), WKVT am's site is changed to http://www.1490wkvt.com

It does list the new schedule and has a forum --not much action there yet; was wondering if anyone would be praising or zinging them for the change. Then again, if you go to the WKVT-FM site and click onto "am 1490" you get the OLD site (wkvtam.com) which still says "Rush, Howie Carr", etc. Someone will get around to changing it eventually, I am sure.

Though I'm guessing they're probably mentioning the new site on air (I live 100 mi. away so I wouldn't know)