Springer

Donna Halper dlh@donnahalper.com
Sun Jan 16 19:04:50 EST 2005

Daniel Billings wrote:
>I heard on CNN that Jerry Springer is starting a new radio show and hopes
>to be the liberal Limbaugh!  Finally someone who represents true liberal
>values!

Umm, and what, do tell me, are "true liberal values"? I know liberals who
teach Sunday School, don't smoke or drink or do drugs, etc.  I also know
conservatives (can you say Rush Limbaugh) who just divorced wife #3 and who
have been known to, shall we say, use certain substances... so what's your
point?