My Favorite Media Tidbit So Far This Year

Garrett Wollman wollman@khavrinen.lcs.mit.edu
Sun Jan 16 17:19:09 EST 2005

And now, this public-service announcement....

<<On Sun, 16 Jan 2005 16:58:00 -0500, a contributor who I am trying
not to pick on said:

[two-line comment deleted]

> [...]
[21 lines of pointless quotation deleted]

Please observe good netiquette on this list.  In particular,
quotations go *before* and not after your words, and should be edited
down to the bare minimum necessary to establish the context of your
comment.  For those of you whose mail clients make this too difficult
(why are you still using them?), my advice would be that it is better
not to quote at all than to quote to excess.

We now return to your regularly-scheduled discussion.

-GAWollman