Sprint To Compete With XM & Sirius?

Bill O'Neill billo@shoreham.net
Fri Jan 14 18:01:05 EST 2005

SteveOrdinetz wrote:

> Call me a hopelessly out of touch old geezer, but I just don't "get"
> the appeal of cellphone-as-electronic-Swiss-Army-knife.

Okay, your a hopeles... nevermind, you're in good company.  I don't get
it, either. I've had a cell phone dating back to the day when the
Motorola Flipfone was *the* cool phone. Analog, big, clunky, noisy, (but
rarely dropped a call!)

I've not seen anyone popping open a cold, refreshing ale with their
phone just yet, but I'm on guard for it.  I could use the shaver feature
and the dog hair remover option.  Put me down for a basketball
inflater/shoe polisher/roaming floor polisher that doubles as a telephone.

Bill O'Neill
(Not old enough to battle ear hair)