What to do?

Roy Lawrence lawrencemedia@yahoo.com
Wed Jan 12 22:18:52 EST 2005

I only considered WXRV because of such a large Spanish
speaking population in their primary coverage zone. I
have been out of the loop on various station success
stories from way out here, but glad to see "The River"
doing well.

There is no doubt someone will make a fortune with
Spanish programming. Guess we wait and see who is
going to fold first.

Roy Lawrence
San Francisco, CA