Nashua Telegraph Writer on Nashua Radio

John Bolduc n1qgs@yahoo.com
Wed Jan 12 21:19:52 EST 2005

--- Laurence Glavin <lglavin@lycos.com> wrote:

> The Nashua Telegraph for January 11th contains an opinion
> piece on the dreadful state of radio there.

WHOB 106.3 Nashua is now in Hooksett, claims the article,  did I miss
something here?

True there is not much locally originated programing in Nashua, but there
is some. The article on quick reading lead me to believe there was zero
local programming. There is plenty of local sports on WSNH, the article
claims there is not. he French show last I knew, is still on Sunday
mornings.

If people want to find out about the local fire or weather emergencies and
the local broadcast stations isn't reporting these items they can always
listen to the fire buff or fire department channels. Remember when a
scanner was a radio and not a photo copier.

John B
Derry