Franken's in, Howie's out in Brattleboro

Bill O'Neill billo@shoreham.net
Wed Jan 12 13:07:35 EST 2005

Bob Nelson wrote: (as published)

>A southern Vermont-based radio station (WKVT) will trade in the rhetoric of Rush Limbaugh and other conservative talk show hosts for the liberal commentary of Air America next week.

I wonder who will be wise enough to scoop-up Limbaugh.  Interesting how
the piece describes what Limbaugh puts our as "rhetoric" while Franken
and the the Not Ready for Prime Time Talkers are all about
"commentary."  I'm sure there's nothing to that.  Nah.

With comments rhetorically yours,

Bill O'Neill
Shoreham, VT transplant from Mass.