Changes At WROR

Jeff Lehmann jjlehmann@comcast.net
Sat Jan 8 19:38:14 EST 2005

Let me know when WROR brings back the great JAM jingles! It's a shame
that now no station in Boston (unless you count the very few used by
Plymouth's WPLM-FM) is using JAM.

If anyone has those jingles from WROR, I'd really like to hear them
again. I've got quite a few from other stations here in Boston, and
elsewhere that I'd be happy to trade.

Jeff Lehmann
Hanson, MA

-----Original Message-----
From: boston-radio-interest-bounces@rolinin.BostonRadio.org
[mailto:boston-radio-interest-bounces@rolinin.BostonRadio.org] On Behalf
Of Chuck Igo
Sent: Saturday, January 08, 2005 7:22 PM
To: 'Mark Watson'
Cc: 'Boston Radio'
Subject: RE: Changes At WROR

Mark noted:

>> All Access is reporting that afternoon drive host Tai has exited WROR

(105.7 Framingham/Boston), and that Albert O moves from nights to
overnights. I also heard among the "classic hits" over the past few days

such songs as "September" by Earth, Wind & Fire, "You Are The Sunshine
Of My
Life" by Stevie Wonder and "Sundown" by Gordon Lightfoot. I wonder if
music
changes are on the way as well. <<

I'm surprised at the move out of Tai.  I had thought that Tai was the
centerpiece of the WROR team that Buzz was building.  The Albert O move,
I understand, was one of a  personal convenience for Albert.

The music shift, however, was long overdue in its return.  Let me know
when they fire up KC & The Sunshine Band and the Supremes again.

- -Chuck Igo