Air America's night signal

Garrett Wollman wollman@khavrinen.lcs.mit.edu
Mon Jan 3 22:29:03 EST 2005

<<On Mon, 3 Jan 2005 21:51:26 -0500, "Jeff Lehmann" <jjlehmann@comcast.net> said:

> 1430 is mostly Newark/New York with WENE Binghamton in at times.

1430's NIF is really horrible -- I don't remember the number, nor do I
have permission to publish it if I did, but it gets absolutely
*creamed* by Endicott at night.  (Sort of similar to what Troy does to
WCAP, only worse.)  I've heard both Endicott and Newark here, as well
as Toronto.  (Obviously I've not heard anything on 1200 other than
WKOX, since they're about two air miles away from me.  If for some
reason they went off, I expect I'd hear Syracuse, poorly, and WLIB
quite well.)

-GAWollman