Wall Street Week/Fortune

Roger Kolakowski rogerkola@aol.com
Mon Feb 14 07:10:11 EST 2005

There may be another battle on the Low Power front....of all the TV channel
6 stations in the country who were given a choice of staying on their
temporary UHF Digital channel or their original Analog VHF Channel Six after
the "changeover," ...only five stations in the country chose to keep their
channel 6 allocation.

This frees up 6 MHz of space right under the current FM Broadcast band for
"band expansion," LPFM (or commercial auction?)

Roger
WESX