Globe, Herald: "Neumy" leaving WEEI

John Francini francini@mac.com
Wed Feb 9 15:28:46 EST 2005

The Big Show makes fun of everyone in the sports world just about every
day -- whether they're in the studio with them or not. The list is
rather long:

o Mike Felger's penchant for skin lotion, and his former appellation of
"douche bag";
o Big O's being referred to as "The Nipple"
o Using sound clips of Ned Flanders ("The Simpsons") when referencing
Dale Arnold
o Butch Stearns and the whole concept of being "Butch-slapped" by Curt
Schilling for foot-in-mouth worthy comments
o "Evil" Tony Mazzarotti
o Innumerable bits making fun of Pete The Meat Shepard
o Dan "I'm Contributing!" Shaughnessey

etc... etc...  etc...

Actually, the references to Eddie are among the least obvious of the
bunch.  Only the occasional "Well, um, I know a little bit about
{x}..." is what I've heard most often.

John Francini
Nashua, NH