Boston-Radio-Interest Digest, Vol 9, Issue 37

Keating Willcox kwillcox@wnsh.com
Wed Feb 2 14:38:20 EST 2005

At 12:00 PM 2/2/2005, you wrote:
>It seems to me that a few months ago I came up with 300W ND-D from the 900
>site, which is several miles north of what had been WSMN's site. I'd really
>have to check that figure, though. 300W might be adequate to cover Nashua
>and Merrimac by day, but I imagine that, at night,

WMVU Nashua at900w daily had a super tower - wet feet - it would go
forever. I read somewhere that by putting some juice on the guy wires, you
could add some direction to the signal. Anyone have any other weird ideas?

Sincerely,

Keating Willcox ~/~

WNSH AM 1570 Beverly
'playing the best music ever recorded'