What is a bandscan?

John Francini francini@mac.com
Thu Dec 29 18:22:07 EST 2005

I'm sure there's a more or less official meaning, but I'd interpret
it as going to the place in question and then slowly scanning through
the FM dial from end to end, possibly with muting and AFC turned off
(if the tuner allows it) just to see what's on the dial.

And since he found something that 'shouldn't be there', he thought it
was reasonable to mention it on the list.

John