new WTKK lineup (they keep Hannity)

David Tomm nostaticatall@comcast.net
Wed Dec 28 09:15:33 EST 2005

As long as the station airs the national spots within the show during
the times contracted by the syndicator, most of the time they don't
care when the program actually runs.  WTKK may have a contract to run
Hannity's national spots anytime from 7pm-12 midnight.  The station
could be pre-running the spots, and then airing the programming outside
of that window.  Major market stations get a lot more flexibility with
show/spot placement, since loss of a major market can affect the
syndicators rate card for that program.  Some shows, such as Rush
Limbaugh, demand live clearance in their contracts.  However,  for the
second tier talkers like Hannity, Savage and the like, as long as the
spots run, everyone's happy.

Dave Tomm
"Mike  Thomas"