Charles River Broadcasting Puts Its Stations Up For

Garrett Wollman wollman@csail.mit.edu
Fri Dec 16 00:27:36 EST 2005

<<On Fri, 16 Dec 2005 00:05:55 -0500, "A. Joseph Ross" <joe@attorneyross.com> said:

> Wow!  A message I sent on 28 October just finally reached the list.
> I don't know why, but this sort of thing seems to be happening a lot
> in the past couple of months.

Given how much Woody was offering, and given the necessity of spinning
99.5, it's conceivable that he could end up with that signal.  (There
are also any number of other operators who might want it, including
practically everyone else in the market.  It could also go to someone
like Univision or one of the other big Spanish-language operators,
which would make sense geographically if nothing else.)

-GAWollman